Saturday, June 20, 2009

End of Week 1 at NY Daily News

I decided i wont update by day, but by week in regards to my internship. Friday i finally got to go out and shoot a "man on the street" i covered the mayhem the release of the new iphone at the huge apple store on 5th ave. It was fun and i shot around there for about 2 1/2 hours. I than went back to the office and edited the video. it was crunchtime but i finished and its up on the homepage of the NY Daily News' website. Hopefully my skills were up to par and i am given more opportunities to do more editing and shooting!
Photobucket

I also saw The Proposal which was cute, i like sandra bullock but many of the scenes i felt were stolen from one of my favorite movies The Devil Wears Prada. Even still, i suppose there arent any truly real new fresh ideas in storytelling which just means directors need to be more creative when "redoing" similar ideas in storytelling. The movie still made me laugh and still made my eyes widen every time Ryan Reynolds appeared on screen.
Today i have an appointment with a personal trainer, we're gonna do some boxing which should be fun. Hopefully my body is up for it, im feeling much better than last week, but i am not quite fully recovered from this "flare". Later, my aunt and i are getting a massage! Im excited for that i look forward to it.

All in all im enjoying it here in NYC. Being here also has my creative juices flowing intensely, and i continue to be inspired day by day and i am doing a lot of writing! So thats always fun, unfortunately its raining here so i haven't had the chance to go out and shoot some stills!!! Bummed about that, but im sure the rain will clear out sooner or later.


No comments:

Post a Comment