Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Four Days

The other night i had a dream....maybe nightmare? I had a dream/nightmare and in my dream i had a vision appear that told me Jesus Christ was coming back in 4 days to cast judgement on this evil world we live in. You know, the second coming. Of course I was happy to go home, but than i started crying hysterically because of the so many unsaved important people in my life. I'm so sure of my faith yet, i neglect sharing the gospel with those closest to me. Many of us tend to do this and i just hope and pray i become more bold and reach out to my loved ones more. What a great honor it would be to bring someone to Christ, better yet, what great way to glorify God than to help bring one of his children back to him. 

Photobucket

Just a sip of honest tea to think about.


No comments:

Post a Comment