Monday, May 18, 2009

Flower Garden

I've been inspired to plant some flowers in my front yard. After the idea popped in my head, i pondered on whether i wanted to plant them in the front or backyard. And than i realized, why not the front yard!? why would i even consider hiding something so beautiful from the world?...or at least my neighborhood. This consideration may not seem like a big deal at first, but it goes to show how selfish our nature is, we're even selfish of nature. We should really consider all of our decisions and think about who benefits from the choices we make. Do we solely do things that benefit ourselves? or do we stop and consider the positive or negative effects it would have on other people? 

just a little honest tea to sip on

but back to my gardening idea...i'll be doing a little research to see what kind of flowers i should plant and how to care for them. I'll post my progress as my gardening endeavors advance.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment